Title: 12 days of Christmas. Sort of…
Disclaimers: They belong to themselves
Summary: Sho’s 12 days of Christmas…
A/N: Happy birthday Aiba!
On the first Christmas Eve as Arashi, Sho found out it is also Aiba’s birthday.
On the second Christmas Eve, Sho sent a way too early Happy Birthday text to Aiba.
One] the third Christmas Eve, Sho was putting so much thought into getting Aiba nice present.
On the fourth Christmas Eve, Sho used his Christmas wish for Aiba’s health.
On the fifth Christmas Eve, Sho found out that he really likes Aiba.
On the sixth Christmas Eve, Sho decided he wants Aiba in every part of his life.
On the seventh Christmas Eve, Sho agreed with Nino that Christmas is no longer Christmas but it is now Aiba’s birthday.
On the eighth Christmas Eve, Sho is running out of ideas on giving out great gifts as Aiba is being way ahead of him on being the best gift giver.
On the ninth Christmas Eve, Sho found out he loves Aiba.
On the tenth Christmas Eve, Nino suggested for him to confess to Aiba but he back tracked last minute after wishing him a very happy happy birthday.
On the eleventh Christmas Eve, Sho still fail on confessing to Aiba
After so many fail attempt on confessing on Christmas Eve, Sho confessed to Aiba at his ideal confession place, Yokohama
Which Aiba consider his best Christmas Eve celebration ever and thanking Santa for granting his wishes.
Shida said: Happy Aiba Day, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Disclaimers: They belong to themselves.
Summary: Drabbles over LOVE tracklist. First part can be found here.
Sugar & Salt
Sho was confused. He had three songs to choose from for his album solo, and he couldn’t decide on which song he liked most. So he decided to go to his advisor, and ask for his opinion. He didn’t get a chance, because of their packed schedules, and when the chance finally came it was during their dance practise for 24-hour TV. Hey, he said. I need your opinion. He started explaining his dilemma while playing all the songs.
Ah, I like the last one. It sounds nice with your voice.
Really.... Aiba nodded and smiled.
That was how Sho decide on his solo.
Yoizora no Tegami
He knew how much the song meant to him. He was there when Aiba requested the song, and he knew that Aiba had put all his feelings into the lyrics and the song, dedicating it to the grandfather he lost a few months ago. So he decided to wait for him, and welcome him into his embrace every time Aiba went backstage and cried. All Sho could do was – pat his back, and say, the song definitely reached him, Aiba-kun. I’m sure of it.
He wondered how the hell fans would survive looking at the picture that was in his hand. He wondered if any of them suffered nose bleeds from the hotness emitted from the eyes looking back at him seductively, or the way those full lips licked the thumbnail, making him imagine what it would be like to kiss those lips. (He knew he was desperate when he was willing to trade places with a thumb.)
And really, how could his fans survive, because as he turned each page he got breathless, cheeks reddening with perverted thoughts. So absorbed he was, that he ended up shrieking (like a girl) when he felt a hand grabbing his shoulder, and the face of the actual person looking back at him.
Are you having dirty thoughts about me, Sho-chan? Your drool’s kind of ruining the magazine.
All Sho could do was wish that he was invisible, or to dig a hole and bury himself in it.
Aiba didn’t know what the real cause for the things Sho said was in his closing speech. He was surprised, to be frank, and when he asked about it, Sho was quite tight-lipped. He came across what might have been the cause when he was browsing the internet, and he let out a sigh.
Everyone definitely have their limit, huh, Sho-chan.
That evening he invited Sho out for coffee to talk about what happened.
I am glad you finally retaliated but – Sho-chan, being who we are, this thing is an endless game even for someone like you. So if anything happens, please let us know, and remember that we’re all in this together.
Sho nodded, and they continued talking. He was surprised when they were about to reach his car, and Sho pulled him into a hug, whispering, thank you.
(Shida said: Happy New Year!)
Aiba felt like if the other did not back him up back then, he would not have been as strong as he was now. Whether he was sick, caught in a scandal, and got sick again, the others treated him without prejudice, even when it seemed like the rest of the world stood against him. So when he looked at the lyrics of what would be their latest album’s first track, he sang with his heart and felt the love that the five of them held.
Nino wondered how the hell people kept messing up Aiba and Sakurai during the first meeting. Those two had different faces and height; Sakurai had sloping shoulders (if they really have to go that far); and Aiba is one hyper guy obsessed with liquid nitrogen.
Those two were very different, so how did people keep messing them up?
Then Nino looked up and saw them walk in, laughing at something and taking the seat in front of him. When he saw how Sho’s eyes lit up with a happy glint and Aiba’s eyes crinkling the way it did whenever he was smiling to his fullest, Nino thought he understood.
It was the smile when the two of them had when they were with each other, that mirror each other’s, that others mistook for one another.
Nino smiled as he thought, mystery solved.
When he saw Sho cried after the performance, his heart shattered. He knew how hard Sho had worked on the piece and how he wanted to give his all for the best performance. He knew that Sho felt bad once it was over, but he did not expect Sho to break down soon after, in front of the kids, apologizing.
He kept watch until everyone had calmed down, and Sho had retreated back to his greenroom to prepare for the next performance. He followed Sho and walked in, and once he closed the door, he walked closer to Sho and grabbed him for a hug.
Sho broke down again for the second time and keep mumbling apologies for his mistake, and all Aiba could say was, “Sho-chan’s tears are really precious, ne. It is not always I get to see you cry so heartily, and it was not a bad performance. People make mistakes. Don’t push yourself too hard. Sho-chan is Sho-chan and no one works as hard as you. But, for once, I am happy to see you cry from the bottom of your heart.”
Sho burst into a soft giggles and muttered, “baka!”
And both of them smiled.
Aiba had seen Sho half naked before.
Heck, he had even showered with fully naked Sho before.
Basically, he had seen everything of Sho that everyone had been dreaming of seeing, especially after that specific AnAn issue.
He desired Sho’s body. He liked everything about Sho - both appearance and his attitude, and his kindness. But there was one thing the desired most, and that was to kiss Sho. To taste those plump lips.
He had been imagining it too much and when the chance came up for him and Sho to do the kissing gag for Vs Arashi, he agreed without second thought. Sho had given him an incredulous look, but went along with it, like he always did when it came to Aiba.
They ended up kissing, but Sho just gave him a small peck. He did not have the chance to explore more when Sho moved away, he tried to hide his disappointment and carried on until the shooting was over.
Once he knew he was alone, his dejected feeling rolled over him again, sending him deep in thought about the kiss. He was surprised when he felt a hand grab him, and dragged him into a janitor’s closet.
Before he could say anything, he felt those plump lips on him again. This time it was more than a peck - Sho was giving him a chance to explore his lips and Aiba was more than willing to oblige.
It was definitely a starlight kiss, to be a able to kiss a star, Aiba thought, smiling to himself as their kiss escalated from chaste to passionate.
Shida said: This idea had been begging me to write it out from my mind.
Last but not least, hello f-list~
Can't wait for next year January!
Oh last but not least, hello f-lists! How are you guys doing? XD
• [x] You are loud.
• [x] You like going to school to see your friends.
• [ ] You’ve had more than a couple detentions.
• [X] You always have something to do on the weekends ( work one day and then hanging out the other day ^^)
• [ ] You like to be the center of attention.
• [ ] You get above average grades in school.
• [x ] You’ve been called bossy before.
• [x] You’re a bit of a daredevil / you like an adrenaline rush.
• [x] You are athletic.
• [ ] You are one of the best players on your team.
• [ ] You would do anything for your loved ones.
• [ ] You like the color red.
• [x] Your favorite class is Transfiguration or DADA.
• [x] You would never break a promise. (usually I give out promise, the one i can keep)
• [x] You have many acquaintances, but only a handful of good friends.
• [ ] You get average grades in school.
• [x] You’ve been called boring before.
• [x ] You don’t like to brag about your achievements.
• [x] You value honesty.
• [x] You don’t mind working hard to get what you want.
• [ ] You like the color yellow.
• [x] You have a job.
• [x ] You are athletic.
• [ ] You are a team player.
• [ ] You are in the middle of the social totem pole.
• [x] You are easily amused.
• [ ] You like helping others.
• [ ] Your favorite class is Herbology or Divination.
• [x] You like the music played on the radio best.
• [ ] You get good grades in school.
• [x] You like to read.
• [x] Dumb people annoy you.
• [ ] You are creative.
• [ ] You’ve been called a know-it-all before.
• [x] You hate cheating.
• [ ] People often want you to help them with homework or projects.
• [ ] You are more into the creative arts: theatre, dancing, drawing, etc.
• [ ] You are extremely logical in your way of thinking.
• [x] You are considered shy or quiet by people you don’t know.
• [ ] You like the color blue.
• [x] Your favorite class is A History of Magic, Charms, or Care of Magical Creatures.
• [x] You tend to over analyze things.
• [x] You can focus and pay attention well. (for things i want to pay attention to only)
• [x] You are very competitive.
• [x] You like the finer things in life.
• [ ] You think welfare is a waste.
• [x] You’ve made fun of someone in the past week.
• [x] You’ve been called a snob before.
• [ ] You think the end justifies the means.
• [ ] You’re not afraid to say something to someone else’s face.
• [ ] You tend to think people are a bit jealous of you.
• [ ] You’ve made someone cry by just saying something to them.
• [x] You tend to root for the villains in movies, books, etc.
• [ ] You are very good with words.
• [x] Above all, you want to be successful in life.
• [x] You like the color green.
• [x] You love to win.
• [x] Your favorite class is Potions or DADA.